i want this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want this

SO... I heard Rob (yellowjacket) assisted in the build of this and I have really been wanting to get rid of the jeep and get a yota again.. please help me sell mine to get this.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2714693591.html
    Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

You can always tell his builds cause of the smooth lines..
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

whats funny is that i HAVE rode in it!. belongs to guy named jim. we go sit around their fire a lot. actually he bought it from uglyoffroad here on the board. its two mins from my house and actually drives nice.

small world huh

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
      my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

of course the welds arent as professional as these.... anyone guess on whose these are? jwend wanna guess first?

Last edited by yellowjacket; 11-29-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Haha. we all use a grinder to fix hard to reach **** every now and then.. I was just learning how to weld when you took that pic so i have a little of a reason.. not ashamed to admit those are mine.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
            of course the welds arent as professional as these.... anyone guess on whose these are? jwend wanna guess first?

By the way is that pic from the day you were photo shooting my rig for your color match??

Comment

lol....nah i tried to be as close to twistedzuki's color as possible. helps me bounce off rocks reall good:)

i did take some other pictures of ur rig that day though.... but i was mostly just there to stalk u.

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
                SO... I heard Rob (yellowjacket) assisted in the build of this and I have really been wanting to get rid of the jeep and get a yota again.. please help me sell mine to get this.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/2714693591.html
                Dude that rig is fn awesome!!! Rob will u help me build a new awesome rock bounce buggy!! I'm not sure I can be as hardcore as your group of buddies u told us about...
                S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

sure no prob humpty dumpty.

im in the wind chime buisness at the moment but when the market falls out we will make some cool welded galvanized pipe buggies.

actually im patiently waiting on ur build thread. get that thing started yet?

Comment

yeah the color i hav looks good on rocks when i slide off them!! dont let rob help u on build humpy, he hav u sellin it b4 it hits dirt!
                    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

actually im patiently waiting on ur build thread. get that thing started yet?

We are all still waitng to see you wheel.. any Idea on when we will get to see your mad comp skills?

Comment

lol.... idk about skillz but u have no idea how bad i need to wheel right now:mad:

yup still got buggy. sittin all sad in its corner without shoes on. gonna be on the back burner for a while.but w a lil luck ill be pullin you up those hills come springtime..

btw..that buggy on cl does run really good if anyone needs one

Comment

Thats a knee slapper.. the only thing you are going to be pulling (if you ever make it out) is cable to get yerself out while i video drink beer and laugh.. I will help u after a while though.

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                            yeah the color i hav looks good on rocks when i slide off them!! dont let rob help u on build humpy, he hav u sellin it b4 it hits dirt!
                            Rotflmfao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
                              Thats a knee slapper.. the only thing you are going to be pulling (if you ever make it out) is cable to get yerself out while i video drink beer and laugh.. I will help u after a while though.
                              I'll drink to that!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X