What's everyones occupation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's everyones occupation

Saw this on anther forum thought it was neat seeing what everyone does.

I work at ak steel, in the roll shop for the hot strip mill right now.I run a grinder and a lathe we lathe rolls up to 60 inches in diameter to 27 inches. Also do a little welding for friends/ family. And tinker on cars with my buddies and grandpas hudson for him. I'm a machinist by trade with a journemen card.

Strokin' Away

I am a Natural Gas Regulator Technician for the City of Hamilton Gas Department. I maintain about 70 regulators that control the gas pressure in the mains (ranging from 11" H20 - 600+ psig!!! ) throughout the city. I love it! It can be dangerous but you have to respect the Gas and it is ok.
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Haha. Do you know a Ryan Mullins? He's on the street crew

Strokin' Away

Comment

Originally posted by fordman00 View Post
        Haha. Do you know a Ryan Mullins? He's on the street crew

Strokin' Away
        I know of him.
        LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

That's one of my girlfriends cousins.

Strokin' Away

Comment

Originally posted by fordman00 View Post
            That's one of my girlfriends cousins.

Strokin' Away
            How many girlfriends you have??? It is a small world. Mullins dad is my good friends nieighor.
            LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Welder by trade. 13 years welding in Refineries, Power Houses, Chemical Plants, Mills etc.
              I work as a CWI now for the last 4 years, (AWS CERTIFIED WELDING INSPECTOR)
              I work for Centerpoint Energy, Natural Gas Pipeline Company. I test and certify all welders to weld for the company and work as a consultant to guide and inform throughout the company on any welding issues as needed. I travel from Oklahoma thoughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, East Texas, South West Missouri, and Columbia, Illinois.

Comment

Fleet mechanic for coca cola. If it has wheels and is red, I work on it.
                2013 RZR S

Comment

Sweet sounds fun.

Biggin- I only have one lol. Thought I wrote my girlfriends not one of my, damn iPhone keyboard. Yeah Charlie he's real nice guy, knows slot about motorcycles and dirt bikes

Strokin' Away

Comment

I have been in local 18 for over 30 years and run mostly a gps bulldozer.

Comment

hvac (heating and air conditioning)... mainly commercial controls, vvt/ddc and some pneumatics.

and looking for a better $ job at the moment

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
                      my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

chef

sigpic
                        chris hodges
                        96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                        71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Stay at home dad/ self employed. I've been home with the kids for 9yrs now and have had my power coating business for approx 3.5 yrs.

Comment

High School Band Director, Been all over the country playing tuba, taught in texas for a few years and moved back home to KY to teach back in my home state. I currently work at Bellevue Independent in Northern KY....its a lot of fun making music every day.
                            --------
                            O____O
                            (O|||||||O)
                            --O---O--

Comment

i run a 120 inch dyno, and 84 ,90 inch dynos .test airplane wheels and brakes. was a machinist for 20 years then transfered into lab. now im a lab rat!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X