BFG KM2's backordered? Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFG KM2's backordered? Again?

Split a sidewall on my 35x12.50-15 on the CORE Tour, and a full month later Sams is still telling me they can't get one, and don't know when they might. Manager "guessed" it could be 2-3 MONTHS.

I've found a few online, but if I have to buy yet another tire out of pocket to keep from running a mismatched spare until friggin easter, I'll be very disappointed.

I'm sure some pointy headed accountant thought it would save them a pile of money to strip their inventories down to nil, but this is the **** that drives customers away.

I don't think I'll buy another set of BFG's, and will discourage others from it as well...

Thanks for the vent.

Robert
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Welcome to the club. I'm currently in the Interco club. Try finding a 39.5" Swamper. :mad: Tire companies suck!!!

Comment

That is how I ended up with KM2. I ordered some new MTR about 2 years ago only to bring my Jeep in on the scheduled delivery day to find out it would be another 2-3 months.

Sent from Sputnik. Please send more Tang.

Comment

You would think going into winter(off-season) and year end ,the tire inventories will be refilled.

With this economy ,who knows...:confused:

Nick
        WHO-DEY
        Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
        Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

I tried to order a set a year ago. I was told they would be in in a few days. After about 3 weeks I cancelled my order.
          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

That sucks Rob, I was told when i orderd my tires last year that the big tires cost so much to make they only run them when there is a large enough demand in the pipeline. i had to wait 3 weeks for my tires at that time. they should have a system to allow a replacement to be sourced from any inventory. maybe you should call a Bf customer service line see if they can get you a tire;

1-877-788-8899
            8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (M-F)
            8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Sat.)
            (Eastern Time)
            just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

good luck on the swampers. still tons fo them not being produced yet since kendra tire shut down.
              www.offroadohio.com
              www.facebook.com/offroadohio1
              www.youtube.com/offroadohio1
              www.photobucket.com/offroadohio

Comment

check national tire in wheeling wv. they did have a werehouse full of the swampers.

Comment

Working...
                X