Looking for a little help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a little help.

For those who don't know me, my name is Jeremy Fair. I am a Muddy Buddy from Dayton ohio, as well as a Jeep nut. I own a very small Jeep parts company mainly specializing in trim/ accent parts and LED light conversions.

I need to put together some photo's for advertisement posters and website advertisements. I'm looking to get a few shoots of a big nasty JK with my parts on it. I am willing to offer heavy discounts on parts if you would like to keep them, or would be happy to work out something else to make it worth your while.

Anyone interested or know someone who I could contact? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached a picture of the parts I'm looking to shoot.

Thanks Everyone
    Jeremy Fair
    Flux Industries
    Last edited by FluxIndustries; 11-01-2012, 08:20 PM.

pics
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Not a big beast but maybe this will do. The jeep does have a few scratches and dings here and there (call it character) as it is occasionally used for what it was built for. Needs flares.

I know of a couple more rigs on here that may fit the bill as well. A black one, gray, green and another red one.
      sigpic

Comment

I think your Jeep fits the just what I am looking for, I would also love to see the other Jeeps as well. It would be great to get shoots of the parts against a few different colors.

Thanks a million!

Comment

Scott thanks again for alowing me to use your Jeep for some pictures. I still can't figure why I can't get them to send thought email. Anyhow I'll post a couple here for you to scoop up if you like.

Jeremy
          Last edited by FluxIndustries; 11-01-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X