If you were at the meeting-updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were at the meeting-updated

last night and don't remember paying for your dinner. Please PM or email me (lisa.lorts@cincyoffroad.com). We have two tickets that are still open at Rib City from last night. I know there was a lot of movement right after we finished, so I'm assuming they were just overlooked. Please call, PM or email me ASAP as this reflects negatively on the club. Thanks!

Pork dinner w/soft drink or
    All white chicken dinner w/iced tea
    Last edited by tjjeepjeep; 01-28-2012, 02:35 PM. Reason: no phone numbers
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

ttt no replies yet ?
    One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

nope
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

I will step up and cover the bill if no one else does. This is bad juju!
        One Country, One Flag, One Language...
        LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
          Thanks for the offer, we have had a couple of those actually. The club is covering the cost but would really like to understand if it was merely an oversight or for some other reason.

Comment

Originally posted by biggin69 View Post
            x2
            Jon

Comment

Find out what tables it was. Maybe someone will recognize the number. How can you forget to pay your bill. :confused:

Comment

The numbers were 13 and 19. The chicken dinner had iced tea to drink, if that helps.

Comment

:mad:well i know who 19 was

Comment

Originally posted by in training View Post
                    :mad:well i know who 19 was
                    Our tables were single digits, like 5 & 6, or 6 & 7, so they ordered after us. What number was your table Corey?

Comment

I'm reaching out and asking the story from him now.

Comment

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
                        I'm reaching out and asking the story from him now.

Comment

and the plot thickens....

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
                          my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

I assume nothing. It's just as feasible that tickets were paid and not closed out. Right? Finding out both sides of the story is the key to understanding.

Comment

probly really easy to forget when ur done eating and start talking off road stuff heck id forget myself;)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
                              my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

Working...
                              X