roll cages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roll cages

I have a jeep yj that I am slowly building and am at the point that I want to add to the roll cage.I have found some kits on line but was wondering if any one hear was interested in building it.I have done all the work myself and would like to do this to but I do not have bender and do not weld well enough for this.if any one is interested let me know.

call our president Scott Armstrong at Armstrong Automotive 939-3903 he does cages. He comes highly recommended

Comment

Why not just get a sport cage? Some are completely bolt in and tie into the existing factory cage. That's what I'm planning on doing.
      If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

roll cage

I looked at some kits online and the shipping is ridiculous. I have also read that the bolt-on kits are not as strong. I would really rather find someone local to build one.

Comment

Pm'ed you.
          zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

I have the family cage and added more to it using tube from jeeptubes.com ... I added a front top bar with down tubes to the floor and a top tube on the back. You could buy the tubes , fit them yourself and pay local welder to burn them in.

Comment

Thanks I will check it out

Comment

Working...
              X