where to get hose for propane kit localy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to get hose for propane kit localy

I need to extend propane hose that I got from got propane.does any one know were I can get this locally? Thanks

Ohio Hydraulics can make it for you. I got mine there.

Sharon Road off of I75
    1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
    FJ 40 axles (4.10)
    5.14 tcase
    36" TSL SX

Comment

I just need the hose the kit came with fitting that connect to hose.the hose that I have is not long enough any more because I am standing tank up instead of laying down

Comment

If its same fittings as fork lift I can make a new hose to length you need. I dunno price off hand but I can get it at cost and sell it to you for what I pay

Comment

That would be great how do I know if it is forklift hose fittings

Comment

Can you email me a pic or 2. Get kinda close of fitting with part of the hose in view. Not so close though that it looks its Godzilla sized lol. My email is darthmaul45015@yahoo.com. if I can't tell I can just come look at it. I will have to get some prices from my work Monday. We sell hose by the foot so if its 1 foot 2 inches that would be sold as 2 feet. Do you know the overall feet you need?

Comment

ive ran T-56 "trucker" on a few rigs befor. Its the braided (not stainless) air line used on simi break lines/air lines
              sigpicI EAT BURRITOS ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 90YJ View Post
                I just need the hose the kit came with fitting that connect to hose.the hose that I have is not long enough any more because I am standing tank up instead of laying down
                Will him changing the way the tank is mounted matter??? I thought the tanks had to be mounted the way the tanks were made to be mounted. Vapor one way and liquid the other way.:confused:

Comment

These tanks can be stood up or layer down on side a certain way for vaporand liquid from what I understand. They are forklift tanks

Comment

Fork lift tanks can be used standing up or laying down

Comment

mine standard jic -6 fittings on propane setup, tanks hav to lay certain way, not to draw vapor from what i understand
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick45015 View Post
                        Can you email me a pic or 2. Get kinda close of fitting with part of the hose in view. Not so close though that it looks its Godzilla sized lol. My email is darthmaul45015@yahoo.com. if I can't tell I can just come look at it. I will have to get some prices from my work Monday. We sell hose by the foot so if its 1 foot 2 inches that would be sold as 2 feet. Do you know the overall feet you need?
                        i will tak a piture and email to you soon

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick45015 View Post
                          it will take atleast 3 foot

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                            mine standard jic -6 fittings on propane setup, tanks hav to lay certain way, not to draw vapor from what i understand
                            When you lay the tanks down the pressure relief vavle is supposed to be aimed up. Its OSHA regulation. There is a tube thats goes to the other end and angles down. That way either laying down or standing up it can draw liquid. If the relief vavle was pointed down the the tube would be pointed upward as the fuel level drops then you would be drawing vapor instead of liquid.

Comment

Working...
                            X