thanx to all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanx to all!

i cannot describe how thankfull i am to everyone, those on here , and those in our other circles as well. my wife sara feels the same.

thanx for the kind words, the ones that came to help cleanup, and those that have donated as well.

between this forum and a hvac pro forum ( tech info forum for us a/c guys) you have helped us w over $800 of paypal donations. that will buy a lot of building supplies!
    also very huge thanks to the person that wanted to remain private that personally gave us a huge gift as well. you know who you are.....trust me that will be put to very good use as well. that was awfull nice of you:)

thanx again to all

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by yellowjacket; 03-09-2012, 04:33 PM.
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

on a positive note...we got garage cleaned up nicely

Comment

and guys haulin off all this scrap

Comment

and we cut up the frame of house trailor that landed by my shop. and pulled it into a pile. that was a huge project

Comment

glad things starting to go your way!
          SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Glad to hear this friday is going better!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Rob just sent a donation so you have a little more now. Sorry it took so long been crazy busy with work and kept forgetting. Glad to see all is going well. If you do need some manpower let me know when and I will do my best to be there and help. Hopefully things continue to look up for you and your family.

Comment

Donations collected at the meeting are on the way as well.
                I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Well , a lil update...

Last weekend got mobile home up off the ground and semi leveled.. Rebuilt broken /missing trusses... Put osb board and rubber roof on. Sara went to a mobille
                  Home place and found a front door. Ive got new windows in, been hanging drywall this week. I got electric temporary hooked up. Still gotta connect water...trailor wasent worth fixin but we decided to anyway... I wish i was buildin a house instead of fixin this...lol......

Comment

Glad to hear things are progressing.

PS I'm coming to the swap meet to get a face to go with a name so I'll see ya Saturday.
                    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Wow...even with the 80% off cleareance saterday sale at macy's? :screwy:

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
                        Wow...even with the 80% off cleareance saterday sale at macy's? :screwy:

Sale goes through Sunday...I'm good. :p

Comment

Saterday is a big maybe for me... Still tons to do at house...

Comment

hey i thought saturday was beer and steak......boooo:(
                            One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

If you're not going to be there Saturday, I will go to Macys. So let me know

Comment

Working...
                              X