Bulk electrical connectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk electrical connectors?

Anyone know a good place to source bulk orders of OEM electrical connectors? I am having a hell of a time finding a source for Jeep JK tail light connectors.

Chrysler part number: 68032864AA

Jeremy

Junkyards maybe?

Strokin' Away

Comment

Heck I am wanting to do weather pac connectors as I am putting my CJ back together.Cant believe the price on them little suckers!

Comment

Weather pack is really expensive. They are great little connectors though. Just for kicks I called the dealer to see what they wanted for these connectors....... $72.00

Sure bud sign me up. Ill take 100 of them......

Comment

Thanks stickman, I have tried that a couple different ways. I just keep coming up with the mopar parts lists. I really need to find someone who "knows" connectors that can point me in the right direction.

Comment

I've found that Waytek Wire, Del City, and Caspers are all good sources for Weather Pack and other Delphi connectors.

Comment

Thank you Tom, I'll check them out.

Comment

look at the back of the connector the side the terminals are insterted into and see if either of these two symbols are on it. If so, there should be a 5 digit number molded in. If there is, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.
                Attached Files
                ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

Locally you might try Hilman Fastners... They have all kinds of hardware, connectors, and a whole range of other little crap...

You may have already looked here http://www.mcmaster.com/#

sigpic
                  chris hodges
                  96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                  71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

I got mine at KOI in lockland but they only have a limited amount you will have to order if you need to do both sides. Norwoods store had them also.

shawn

Comment

Originally posted by kentuckytwostep View Post
                      look at the back of the connector the side the terminals are insterted into and see if either of these two symbols are on it. If so, there should be a 5 digit number molded in. If there is, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out.
                      IT has an arrow, The only digits next to it are: PA22

Thank you for the help everyone! Looks like I should have asked sooner!

Comment

Try J&N electric in sharonville also.

Comment

Digikey

Comment

Working...
                          X