No announcement yet.

Whats your tow rig?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Scott. My buddy Lance welds like an artist.

The truck turns like a school bus with the back swinging out a little, but that air ride rear axle is really smooth. And, its quiet enough to talk on the cell phone going down the road.

I'm gonna load something up on it next Sat and head out unless its really messay and we will see how it does. Its set up to handle two rigs as long as one of them is a SWB. Of course that truggy would take up too much space to get a second rig on.
    Unimog 406
    XJ with a bunch of stuff put on by somebody else

Comment

2001 3/4 Ton Suburban with an 8.1L. I don't pass up very many gas stations. But it tows like a dream and is super comfortable.
      '94 YJ

Comment

Originally posted by wilson1010 View Post
        Thanks Scott. My buddy Lance welds like an artist.

The truck turns like a school bus with the back swinging out a little, but that air ride rear axle is really smooth. And, its quiet enough to talk on the cell phone going down the road.

I'm gonna load something up on it next Sat and head out unless its really messay and we will see how it does. Its set up to handle two rigs as long as one of them is a SWB. Of course that truggy would take up too much space to get a second rig on.
        The dana 60's get yanked from the truggy this weekend and 19'' off the rear of the truggy. It will fit!
        sigpic

Comment

2001 F150 ext cab. 5.4 triton/auto. Works for me. Tow's good, but mileage towing sucks. About 9 under tow, 16.7 without.
          91 Ranger ext cab, 60, 14 bolt, 4:88's, 39.5's, doubler, lot's of character

Comment

tow tk

92, 12 valve. rough as a night in jail !!!!!!

Comment

thats Ruff!
              For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Mine is a 07 Denali crew cab (gas guzzler but tows awesome)

Comment

Tow Rig

Here is my Simple tow rig.

[ATTACH][ATTACH]
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0458.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	68424
                  [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
                  Attached Files
                  sigpic