Ar-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ar-15

Looking at some like the title says, any opinions in brand? Mostly used for target shooting, maybe some coyote hunting. I've called to a few shops prices from 800 and up.anyone know about cheaper maybe or shop with a used one? Im sti a few weeks out on buying one

Strokin' Away

The Colt AR-15 is my fav with a 20 inch 1-9 twist heavy barrel,flat top reciever.With the heavy 69 grain bullet,I have shot mine out to 300 yards with great results.

Last week A friend purchased a Stag model (2T)
    http://www.stagarms.com/product_info...roducts_id=207

For a short barrel AR-15 I was impressed how accurate it was,My Bushmaster with the same barrel length and shooting the same ammo could'nt come close to matching it in accuracy at 100 yards.

There was plenty of AR's last week at the Bill Goodman's Gun Show in Sharonville.The prices range from 700.00 to 2000.00.

Nick
    Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
    Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Place in Franklin Ohio had some for 650 brand new on old 25
      08 jeep Sahara soon to be with 33s

Comment

Nick I believe my coworker ordered a stag, not to sure. Well I work shift work and my schedule was all messed up last weekend so I couldn't go.

Whats the place in franklins name?

Strokin' Away

Comment

Heard wal-mart has dpms for $548

Comment

Build one, you can do it for around $550

Or buy mine for 1700 ;-)
            Powerstrokes, Mustangs, and Jeeps.. oh my

Comment

You bought yours for 1500, so I'll give you 1300 cash :-)!

Strokin' Away

Comment

Lol I also got 1500 rounds with it lol
                Powerstrokes, Mustangs, and Jeeps.. oh my

Comment

Keep the ammo.lol.

Strokin' Away

Comment

I have a Stag T2 and I love. I don't think you can go wrong with it.
                    I got a jeep

Comment

I agree the Stag is a great choice.I would buy one.According to Stag's dealer locator the closest dealer is in Vandalia,Ohio.
                      http://50.78.13.218/phpDealerLocator...er_ID=00003258

Might be worth a drive.

Nick
                      Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                      Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Vandalia tactical is a real good place to deal with.Highly reccomend

Comment

They call it guns and roses right next to on the snap it's a flower shop / gun store
                          08 jeep Sahara soon to be with 33s

Comment

You *could* go wrong with a Stag. There are some really important pieces on the AR that a lot of places just kind of throw together as cheap as possible and do not take the time to ensure are done right. Two of the important parts are making sure the carrier key screws are properly staked and the same with the castle nut. The other important part to me, is making sure you are getting an AR with the M4 barrel ramps. To a lesser extent, you want to make sure you are getting a barrel with a righteous twist...not a cheapie 1 in 12 unlined one.

A good AR and a bad AR is like the difference in buying an EMU lift and a Rough Country. Buy a cheap one and you will spend a lot of money fixing it later.

Comment

Where's a good place to go shooting with one? We haven't shot ours in forever...it'd be nice to get it out.

Comment

Working...
                              X