taurus fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taurus fan

i saw a post on here just a little ways back that said what year taurus' had a single 2 speed fan. i have looked and can't find the particular post so if anyone can help me out i would greatly appreciate it. i really need to get one this week before we head down to grey rock. thanks, boomhauer.
    95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Heres a link for a volvo fan, which os the same as the taurus, only easier to mount and wire.
    http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...rus+fan&page=2

Here's the thread you were probably looking for
    http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8364

The volvo fan is supposed to be the same fan, but have a better relay setup and easier to work with shroud.
    zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

The 95ish tauruses had the 2 speed fans. Some still did come with single speed though. Just look for a fan with 3 wires coming out of it. I just got mine done last week. It fit perfect into my tj.
      If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

yeah thanks but i have already found 3 and installed one
        95 yj, fresh fuel injected 302, c-6, twin sticked 205, 3 linked high pinion d60 front, double trianulated 4 linked 14 bolt rear (all aluminum links) locked both ends, 4:56 gears, full hydro steering, high steer, 4 wheel discs, 16" 2.5 fox air shocks, 39.5" irok's. just finishing a full frame-up redo thanks to a great friend and one knowledgable(sp?) s.o.b casey cravens for without him this could not have been done in such a short time and done right!

LOOK OUT "WHITEY" HERE I COME!!!

Comment

Working...
        X