Clear All

• Haspin Closed 4/21 & 4/22 to Offroad Vehicles

Just received this email, figured I'd pass it along:

SPARTAN RACE THIS WEEKEND - APRIL 21-22
    HASPIN WILL BE CLOSED APRIL 21 AND 22
    TO ALL OFFROAD VEHICLES
    We apologize for the inconvenience this causes
    any of our regular customers.

Haspin Acres is proud to announce that we will be hosting Spartan Race, April 21! Spartan Race is an outdoor adventure footrace, dubbed as Best Race to land you in the E.R. and awarded Best Obstacle Race 2012 by Outdoor Magazine.

Part of this race will be on a closed course through virgin woods and fields adjacent to Haspin Acres.

On April 21st, Spartan Race will be rolling into to Haspin Acres. Indiana will be the most unique Spartan Race in our circuit. It is the "Founders Race". It will be 'Old School Raw'... And will make anyone who embarks a Spartan for life. It will be Sprint distance consisting of a mudding 3+ miles with 10 or more obstacles. The challenging Sprint races are a great way to get off your couch and start living. Beginners to hardcore warriors, and marathon runners alike come out to test themselves on the insane obstacles. This 5k race is comprised of mud runs, obstacles, trail racing, physical challenges and mental challenges all in a 3mi race. 99.9% of all people who try this event will finish, and 100% will have their thirst for mud fully satisfied! Top 3 Males and Top 3 Females at each Spartan Sprint qualify for a free entry into a Super Spartan of his or her choice. Grab your friends and come out for a fun and challenging race!
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Originally posted by tjjeepjeep View Post
    Just received this email, figured I'd pass it along:

SPARTAN RACE THIS WEEKEND - APRIL 21-22
    HASPIN WILL BE CLOSED APRIL 21 AND 22
    TO ALL OFFROAD VEHICLES
    We apologize for the inconvenience this causes
    any of our regular customers.

Haspin Acres is proud to announce that we will be hosting Spartan Race, April 21! Spartan Race is an outdoor adventure footrace, dubbed as Best Race to land you in the E.R. and awarded Best Obstacle Race 2012 by Outdoor Magazine.

Part of this race will be on a closed course through virgin woods and fields adjacent to Haspin Acres.

On April 21st, Spartan Race will be rolling into to Haspin Acres. Indiana will be the most unique Spartan Race in our circuit. It is the "Founders Race". It will be 'Old School Raw'... And will make anyone who embarks a Spartan for life. It will be Sprint distance consisting of a mudding 3+ miles with 10 or more obstacles. The challenging Sprint races are a great way to get off your couch and start living. Beginners to hardcore warriors, and marathon runners alike come out to test themselves on the insane obstacles. This 5k race is comprised of mud runs, obstacles, trail racing, physical challenges and mental challenges all in a 3mi race. 99.9% of all people who try this event will finish, and 100% will have their thirst for mud fully satisfied! Top 3 Males and Top 3 Females at each Spartan Sprint qualify for a free entry into a Super Spartan of his or her choice. Grab your friends and come out for a fun and challenging race!
    This sounds like the Tough Mudder race big Rock will be doing later in the year...
    Thanks,
    67fastback

-------------
    84 Honda cr60r - for sale
    87 Honda 200sx - for sale
    67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
    04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
    87 sami - "SPLAT"
    87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
    88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

I will be running this race it should be about 5 miles of mud hills and obstacles. I did the tough mudder at the badlands last year and that was 13 miles. If anyone wants to come watch its free just bring two can goods and $15 for parking. We all worked really hard to get this race.

Comment

Working...
      X