39.5 Iroc radials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 39.5 Iroc radials

Anybody ever run these? I can get a set for a great price. Just looking for opinions on the iroc's in general.
    thanks

What are they going on?
    From what I have heard they are great with a lot of tread and they are ok once they are worn down a little.
    I've wheeled with guys that run them and they seemed to work well.
    BYAAH!!!

Comment

They are going on a jeep with one tons. It is used for off-road only.

Comment

They aren't the best tire for this area. I ran them on my old YJ and they don't do well in mud, etc. That said, if they're cheap, I'd go for it. They're not so bad that I would pass up a good deal on them.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman
          Did you mean to say iroks bias? Cause if yur talking radial then there's only one to get, and that ain't it...
          They are radials and its $400 for four of them 90% tread, one has a sidewall cut that will need repaired.

Comment

i hate iroks!!!! never had any luck out them
            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

We call them Isux... Don't waste your $$
              S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

1: buy them 350$
                2: Fix sidewall.
                3: ????????
                4: profit.
                BYAAH!!!

Comment

I hope they work because I just bought three from carwash....bias though...
                  One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                  LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

ive got them on a small light toyota based buggy and they work great for me the bias plys they dont seem like they have alot of sidewall for a heavy full size unit

Comment

dont run radial for offroad, i could never get mine to bite compared to boggers or tsl's, i will never get another set, i was that dissappointed with there performance, had them on lite zuk buggy also
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Never had radials but run the bias for close to three years I won't buy another set. Unless I got a killer deal yours don't sound bad if they r a decent size tire. IMO they look wore out when u get them and wear quick. Also the side walls r thin I run bead locks and can't go less than 10# of air pressure. But they go pretty good never had goin issues just flat tire from blowin inner bead
                        Casey built cj7, amc 360 fuel injected, 39.5 Irocs,14 bolt+60 detroits, 4 linked front and rear, 203/205 doubler etc...........

Comment

Working...
                        X