I'm banned from PIRATE????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm banned from PIRATE????

I hardly ever post over there and if I do its usually selling something. Don't remember ever being rude enough to get banned from PIRATE. Anyone else get kicked out?
    Last edited by Nuts; 04-27-2012, 07:18 AM.

I have never even heard of anyone getting banned from pirate.

Comment

you are the 2nd person that i heard say, they have been banned. the other guy was turned in/banned for being raciest.

Comment

Heard of it, yes. Normally its for typing out racial slurs or being a general a-hole.

If you don't post much, I guess they may have got the wrong person or somebody doesn't like you.

What is your username over there?
        1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
        FJ 40 axles (4.10)
        5.14 tcase
        36" TSL SX

Comment

you shouldnt be over there being a racist a hole singing the humpty dance song and you would have been fine

Comment

I don't have time to start interweb drama so theres no way I rude,even by non-pirate standards lol I can't even log in to see what the post was,so if somebody wants to look for me the name is DeeSnuts over there

Comment

I got a 3day many years ago for calling a guy a ****..turns out he was a mods buddy or something.. And he was a **** so it was all good. The new ownership over there don't like anti-PBB talk or racist smack.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA I know what it must have been now. I was creeping around the "women show your butt" thread and I swear there were two that were guys asses, so I said they were dudes and put the pukey smiley face after it

Check out the last page or close to the last and you'll see the 2 I'm talking about.

EDIT.... on page 255 of the women show your butt thread, its in general chit chat, the pictures posted by "cameraman". Go look then tell me they aren't guys!
                Last edited by Nuts; 04-27-2012, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Oh...screwing around in the "show your butt" or "show your chest" threads is very sensitive. If they were of his S.O. and they felt you are knocking that person.... I have found the mods there, especially the Chit-Chat mod Roxy to be a bunch of self-important a-holes anyway. Good tech over there but for the most part it sucks.

Comment

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...54322&page=255

Comment

So.....It looks like your were right and now you are better off
                      1988 Suzuki Samurai on propane
                      FJ 40 axles (4.10)
                      5.14 tcase
                      36" TSL SX

Comment

blame the canuckistans
                        BYAAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by T-bird View Post
                          I have never even heard of anyone getting banned from pirate.
                          This is the most hilarious post i have ever seen.

Comment

The Vista write ups are great, the boob, the butt, the bbw, and redox are about the only things I check out there. There has been enough pictures of that woman posted that she has a killer body. There are better faces, but she has a nice body.

You have to remember that those pictures are of peoples wives. You say something rude about someones wife that was nice enough to post naked pictures and you are banned.

Comment

There are pictures of women on there that don't really need to be seen. I don't say anything about them because who am I to judge. But to me the pictures I commented on were of a man,or two tryin to mess with people. I just called it like I saw it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X