New trail rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trail rig

91 landcruiser. Sitting on 38 tsls but waiting on rims for my 37 boggers. Locked. Big and heavy but it wheels very well. A little different than the yj but it will be fun
    Attached Files
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Don't know how both pics posted but there you go. Someone started body work but was too drunk to finish

Comment

I recognize this.

Comment

Oh man that's cool...

And if you do any "bodywork" that involves more than a sawzall and a bfh, I'll never speak to you again...

(And that wasn't meant to be a reward.)

Robert
        DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
        Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
          I recognize this.
          White one was put together but I decided it was too nice to wheel. Sold it ended up with this. Its actually pretty solid. The biggest issue is the exhaust needs to be redone. Needed lots of maintenance but its ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
            Oh man that's cool...

And if you do any "bodywork" that involves more than a sawzall and a bfh, I'll never speak to you again...

(And that wasn't meant to be a reward.)

Robert
            Don't worry. I think a sawzall will take care of most of that body work. Surprised you haven't seen it around. I have been driving it a lot.

Comment

Working...
            X