help.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help.....

So im thinking about getting some axle gussets for the JK...probolem is I dont have a welder and I have no idea how to weld...anybody out there willing to help me out or possibly teach me?
    --------
    O____O
    (O|||||||O)
    --O---O--

ill throw in any beverage of choice????
    --------
    O____O
    (O|||||||O)
    --O---O--

Comment

I would love help I have a small welder and play around with it not a pro by no means I'm sure you would want someone more skilled If you would want me to give it a shot I will
      86 Ford Bronco

Comment

I have a decent 220 welder. If you bring it over, we could get them on. Hey, then you could bring me that oil I never came and got. It would be a few before I could do it though. Tim's rig is on the lift right now. It's getting close to being done.

Comment

You talkin inner C gusset or axle truss? I can do an axle brace with my 110, but I doubt it will weld knuckles
          If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
            I have a decent 220 welder. If you bring it over, we could get them on. Hey, then you could bring me that oil I never came and got. It would be a few before I could do it though. Tim's rig is on the lift right now. It's getting close to being done.
            awesome...im going to see if scott has some time but if not let me know and ill bring the oil and the JK over lol

thanks
            --------
            O____O
            (O|||||||O)
            --O---O--

Comment

Originally posted by tjrider View Post
              You talkin inner C gusset or axle truss? I can do an axle brace with my 110, but I doubt it will weld knuckles
              Inner C's
              --------
              O____O
              (O|||||||O)
              --O---O--

Comment

Originally posted by began View Post
                awesome...im going to see if scott has some time but if not let me know and ill bring the oil and the JK over lol

thanks
                I'll be at the meeting Monday, any way you could bring the oil there? I'll bring you 2 new clean ones. I'm hoping his rig will be ready by the 19th if you can wait. Possibly sooner if I can move it out.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                  I'll be at the meeting Monday, any way you could bring the oil there? I'll bring you 2 new clean ones. I'm hoping his rig will be ready by the 19th if you can wait. Possibly sooner if I can move it out.
                  very cool..i can wait im not in a huge hurry. I wont be at the meeting monday i have another meeting at Harrison HS that night.. Ill bring you the oil around the 19th too. If things change let me know.
                  --------
                  O____O
                  (O|||||||O)
                  --O---O--

Comment

Working...
                  X