Our Harlan Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that stuff was good... eh bob?

oh, and to hell with you... i didn't want to meet you anyway.

Comment

Thanks carwash, I had feeling you didn't like me.:p It wasn't me that let off the BOMB while your were working on the buggy. But I did laugh....
      "Dirts for Racin Asphalt is for Gettin there!!

Comment

nice pic of frank's shameless buggy, he lives there, but he built that up here in van wert where he is from, so your pics are still of all ohio rigs!
        zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Next time head up the main trail and camp in that field at the top of the hill. I made it up there in my 2wd truck with the Jeep on the trailer so it can be done. Ask Jeff if you dont believe me.

I was one of the first to go through lions den. Took 6 hours. Got wedged on that tree for about 4 though.

Harlan and Windrock have to be the best places I have been.
          91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

id have to see some kind of proof that your rig was in lion's den tony....

i don't doubt you... but my god, it looks like it would eat most rigs up.

Comment

Originally posted by carwash View Post
              by the way, harlan is bad ass, and anyone that says otherwise has lost their minds.
              Otherwise....
              For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

id have to see some kind of proof that your rig was in lion's den tony....

i don't doubt you... but my god, it looks like it would eat most rigs up.
                Call Terry. No pics because it was raining so hard you couldnt see your hand in front of your face. It was well worth the trouble.
                91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                X