any beekeepers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any beekeepers on here?

all the beekeepers I used to know were old, and have passed away by now...id like to get into it early next spring, want to learn what I can before then:)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Originally posted by yellowjacket View Post
    all the beekeepers I used to know were old, and have passed away by now...id like to get into it early next spring, want to learn what I can before then:)

I have an uncle in KY that does it. What do you want to know. I can ask him next time I talk to him.
    One Country, One Flag, One Language...
    LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

there is a lot of stuff I can learn from readin a book....and a lot to learn that I can't learn from readin a book....don't really know where to find a swarm come spring, and how to keep critters out of the hive, and like a professionals view on the racks and starter comb..everything really

Comment

Ironic name is ironic.

BYAAH!!!

Comment

I found a Bee-Bee mineral water bottle from Dayton, Ohio. I haven't found crap about my bottles, but there has been a bunch of stuff on bee keeping. I would say google it and use the video and pictures option also.

I was working with an old guy years ago and a swarm was on the pit wall at Armco in New Miami. He put them in a box and got a queen bee from a catalog.

Comment

I have heard that some bee catchers will give a swarm after the get them. ???
            One Country, One Flag, One Language...
            LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

What makes a person wake up one day and say "damn I think I wanna take up bee keeping?!"
              S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
                What makes a person wake up one day and say "damn I think I wanna take up bee keeping?!"
                I know, right... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
                  I know, right... LOL
                  I keep telling you guys he is a odd dude... lmfao.. we need to start a wierd **** rob says/does/asks thread lmfao..
                  Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by jwend View Post
                    I keep telling you guys he is a odd dude... lmfao.. we need to start a wierd **** rob says/does/asks thread lmfao..
                    He's not odd he's unique....
                    LOL...
                    sigpic
                    chris hodges
                    96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                    71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

all I got to say is you can put me down for a jar of honey. I love local honey but can't find any around here.
                      ------------------------------------

my rig

Comment

My mother inlaw just graduated bee keeping school..........
                        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X