plumbing issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plumbing issues

Hey guys and gals...well the plumbing is gettting worse...anybody have Brody's phone number? might have todig up the front yard....ugh
    --------
    O____O
    (O|||||||O)
    --O---O--

When you snaked it out, did you use the 3" cutter bit? As long as the pipe isn't crushed, snaking it and a regular dose of root killer should keep it clear. Always make sure only toilet paper goes down. Paper towels or anything else will give you problems. Replacing your pipe will be expensive. It was $3000 to have a section fixed in one of the apt buildings where I work.

Comment

Originally posted by 93 Krawler View Post
      When you snaked it out, did you use the 3" cutter bit? As long as the pipe isn't crushed, snaking it and a regular dose of root killer should keep it clear. Always make sure only toilet paper goes down. Paper towels or anything else will give you problems. Replacing your pipe will be expensive. It was $3000 to have a section fixed in one of the apt buildings where I work.
      nobody can ever get a 3" cutter through...only the small ones our pipes are a pain to get through. im hoping its just roots again but who knows...what root killer do you suggest?
      --------
      O____O
      (O|||||||O)
      --O---O--

Comment

Originally posted by began View Post
        nobody can ever get a 3" cutter through...only the small ones our pipes are a pain to get through. im hoping its just roots again but who knows...what root killer do you suggest?
        You going through the main cleanout in the floor?

Plumbing supply places probably have the best stuff. I just get it from Lowes.

Comment

You going through the main cleanout in the floor?

Plumbing supply places probably have the best stuff. I just get it from Lowes.
          every time we have people come in they get caught up in the vents...they need to go through the basemtn toilet...only way to hit the main line out.
          --------
          O____O
          (O|||||||O)
          --O---O--

Comment

every time we have people come in they get caught up in the vents...they need to go through the basemtn toilet...only way to hit the main line out.
            You should have a clean out somewhere in the floor towards the front where the drain goes out. They are usually flush with the floor. How old is the house? I'm not sure when they started doing that. The ones at work that don't have clean outs were built in the 1930's & 1940's. I had to bust up the floor and put clean outs in at the problem buildings.

Comment

Flush a lit 1/2 stick down the drain and cross your fingers! It may not work out well but it will be fun none the less!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                Flush a lit 1/2 stick down the drain and cross your fingers! It may not work out well but it will be fun none the less!

Comment

And this concludes this plumbing lesson on how NOT to unclog main line drains. LOL... Yuck. Imagine the blow back...

Comment

Pater, you going to Harlan with us? End hijack...

Comment

plumbing promblems

Hey guys and gals...well the plumbing is gettting worse...anybody have Brody's phone number? might have todig up the front yard....ugh
                      Has anyone ran a camera down your line?
                      HOLD MY BEER!

Comment

Pater, you going to Harlan with us? End hijack...
                        Only if armstrong attends! :(
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm bringing cheeze its... LOL

Comment

PM sent with Brody's phone number
                            78 CJ-7, 350 V8, T-18a Tranny, Twin Stick Dana 300, Scout 44's, 4.27 Gears, 36" TSL's, Welded rear and Full Spool Front, Hi-Steer with GM Knuckles

Comment

really ? :(
                              sigpic
                              chris hodges
                              96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
                              71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Working...
                              X