Good place to buy tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to buy tires

Getting ready to buy another set of tires for my daily driver/tow rig. Any recommendations where to go? I'm working in Wilmington now but every place local is crazy high, so northern Cincy area isn't too far away.

Likely get another set of BFG AT's to mount on the set of H2 wheels in the garage. Either 285/70R17 or 305/65R17.

Should have bought a set in Lima at the 4 Wheel Jamboree last weekend, but had my 4 and 7 y.o. boys with me and they were tired and cranky so I didn't have much time to price shop and wasn't thinking very clear

Did finally find a shop that would mount and balance for $40 (bring in bare rims and tires). A couple places still quoted me $120 just to mount and balance even after explaining I would carry 4 bare rims in along with 4 tires...no pulling the truck on the lift, removing tires, dismount, etc....

Call Tumser automotive ask for Bobby 513-831-3463
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

Originally posted by humpy View Post
      Call Tumser automotive ask for Bobby 513-831-3463
      X2 Gene and Bobby are good people. Check out their Facebook page they had a 10 percent off going on

Comment

I order all my tires from discounttiredirect.com. Always had great customer service, and they typically show up on your door step the day after you order them. Haven't found many places that can beat their prices.
        JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
        87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

Call Home Town Tire
          91 E Washington St
          · Jamestown
          · (937) 675-6668

Talk to jake and tell him John Collins sent you there

Comment

X2 for discount tire.com. they're in Ohio so you still pay tax, but you get lifetime replacement foe $100 extra
            If you don't want it broke, don't let me drive it....

Comment

Jr's new and used tires are pretty good.quotes me 850 for nitro terra grapplers in like a 285/75/17.

Comment

i buy all mine offline lately. no stores can even come close to the online prices from what i have found.

last set came from treadepot.com, next set will most likely come from there or discounttire
                beat up rusted out k5

Comment

Detroit Tire in Xenia.

Comment

Fatt Boys in Moraine has pretty good deals. They're slow and you'll wait a while to get them put on, but they've always had decent prices.

Comment

Working...
                    X