Media blasting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media blasting..

Just wanting some peoples in-put in the area... Was thinking about getting some large media blasting tanks big enough to put vehicle hoods, axles, etc. inside, and a large tank big enough too pull frames and tubs into. Would you pay hourly to come and use it personallly instead of paying another company to sand blast it for you which can be very expensive....?

Thanks Ken.

Yes I would.Making a mess inside the shop or outside is whats keeping from doing it now.

Comment

If you are fairly close I would definatley be interested. I have a fairly large cabinet but there are times when blasting in a big room would be way easier.

Comment

Depends on the hourly rate??? would be great for blasting axles and such, which I do outside right now and loose alot of the sand/bead media.

Would you provide the media and gun with compressed air, or would I need to bring a mobile 110V compressor and media blaster setup?

Sounds interesting, either way... and yes "where" are you located?

Comment

Planning on,...you show up with whatever you need to blast, clock in and take you part to the blast tank sand blast till you done, and clock out pay the the hours you used.. middletown area...
          Still working on some legal/safety/insurance issues..which could make or break the idea.

Comment

I think it's an intriguing idea.. I'd also bet the precautions you'd need to take to protect the morons who'd try to use it would suck the profit right out of your plan .

Let me know if you get into it...I've got a couple commercial compressors I'd love to sell you dirt cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X