Color anodizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color anodizing

Looking to have a set of beadlock rings anodized..anybody know a shop that excepts walkin type customers?

Not sure about Cinci area, but Akron Anodizing can hook you up if you want to ship them.

Comment

I can powder coat them if you would rather go that route. Out of curiosity is there a reason you would rather anodize than coat them?

Comment

I like the looks of clear/red anodize over polished aluminium rather than a powder coat .. I know powder is damn tough but it just looks like paint to me.

I've got a new set of polished beadlock wheels for my SxS and wanted some bling..

My minds not made up on anodizing them ether..what would you charge to powder 4 14" lock rings?

Wheels like this...
        Attached Files

Comment

There are tons of candies that look realy good over polished parts. For 14" rings if they are brand new it would be $15each. I hve a transparent red and a candy red that would look very close to ano red but have a nice gloss. There is even an ano red but it is a very flat red

Comment

Originally posted by KillerKoatings View Post
            There are tons of candies that look realy good over polished parts. For 14" rings if they are brand new it would be $15each. I hve a transparent red and a candy red that would look very close to ano red but have a nice gloss. There is even an ano red but it is a very flat red
            With the colors you've described it's pretty obvious that I don't know all that much about powder coat options...:).

When my wheels get in I'll PM you ..

Thanks , Jeff

Comment

Now that I'm back at a computer here are some ideas. First is a matte black and flat texture red ring, next is a color called psycho yellow over silver vein,
              we then have candy red over silver metallic, next is some v/c's done in chrome but the fuel rail is candy red over bare aluminum. These are just a couple pics I grabbed real quick to show you a few examples. There are hundreds of colors to choose from

001 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

007 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

005 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

075 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

Candy teal

028 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

Candy red over silver stardust

005 by mustangboy429, on Flickr

Dormant blue ring/wrinkle black wheel

Untitled by mustangboy429, on Flickr

Comment

I like the blue ones..
                Thanks,
                67fastback

-------------
                84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                87 sami - "SPLAT"
                87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Kenny does great powdercoating reasonable prices and like a couple day turnaround

Comment

Working...
                  X