No announcement yet.

CORE Sweatshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaning toward 5. But with the bogger track smaller, if we can keep the detail, and on a single sleeve. I've been told this would look lopsided, any other feedback on that?

Brad -- Thanks for taking the time on the graphics.
    I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Wouldn't the art on a 1-sided sweatshirt be imprinted on the back?
      My opinion would be something simple like #5 on the front & #4 on the back, but I'm biased, lol. :p

Comment

TrooperII, I do tend to like the larger images (for our hobby and how much time we spend in the wide open spaces, I think it makes sense to have a graphic visible from a distance), but I can understand that would stretch the budget... I also assumed that the multiple tread idea would kill us... but thought that I should throw it out there for TSL-loving Scott... Is there a size limit on the screen? (16"-18" square type of thing??) Or a preferred aspect ratio?

I envisioned #5 with the tread facing sideways on the sleeves... so that it would be visible from both the front and the back... I kinda hoped it could go to the seam in the shoulder... I just pasted it quickly in there... also can see (and tend to agree with) the desire to make it slightly darker than pure white..

JFiscus, I could see using the same screen (if a relatively simple design) for the front and the back (heck, I'd even like it backwards on the back, but I'm "unique"), but the different images for different sides gets us back to multiple screens, which seems to be a no-no...

Although that does beg the question... #5 would have multiple screens, right? One for the tread, with up to 2 uses per shirt, and one for the chest graphic? How much time between silkscreening passes?

Lisa, happy to help, and yes, in my opinion, it would be lopsided, but I also own long sleeve T's with graphics on only one sleeve, so there's definitely a precedent for it... (besides, then we'd have to figure out which arm to silkscreen, and there would be Scott wanting one side when the rest of us want the other... and on, and on it goes... )
        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
          Wouldn't the art on a 1-sided sweatshirt be imprinted on the back?
          Doesn't the hood cover or partially cover a logo on back?
          I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

each color if layered it a different screen. 1-3's would only be two screens. 4 would be 2, 5 would be 3, 6-8 would be 2, and 9 would be 1. I'm limitied on the size at the moment because my printer is only 8 1/2 wide. I can print out half and all that, but for the price, I need to keep it simple or the budget will go all to hell. I am willing to throw in a screen on the bogger/what ever tread for the sleeves if you decide on that one. I will do my best with the sleeve from the sholder to the cuf. I should be able to do it.
            03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)
            85 Trooper lifted\caged and ragged top
            89 Trooper RS (really short) x2

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
            www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

TrooperII, Thanks for answering my (sometimes silly) questions...

Here's the UN-official count so far:

#1 = 1 vote
              #2 = 0 votes
              #3a = 2 votes
              #3b = 3 votes
              #4 = 1 vote
              #5 = 7 votes
              #6 = 0 votes
              #7 = 1 vote
              #8 = 3 votes
              #9 = 0 votes

Here's the #5a that I made to look a little more realistic with the tread on the "sides" of the sleeves, and the general size for the front graphic...
              Attached Files
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

16 is a bit much that would go under the arms and make it harder to read, most chests are around 11 or 12 inches. my suggestion is around 5x10
                03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
                www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                  8 or 5 is the best. Swamper TSL tracks on the back? Hey jfiscus if the image is toned down just a bit it would be the best I believe. But my opinion is a bit warped. ;)
                  Here it is toned back a little with only 1-color (same color screened back for lighter section).

Comment

I kinda like that, but the bogger track needs to run side to side, not up and down
                    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
                    But only you can feel the true warmth.

Comment

Carwash PMed me told me to ask if Thornbird print was available..?..

Comment

Thornbirds suck! Looks great jfiscus!
                        sigpic

Comment

great all terrain tire. tread pattern is pretty cool though. I have it somewhere
                          03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
                          www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

not vector just a scan
                            Attached Files
                            03 Frontier Crewy (yeah)

www.nightcrawlers4x4.com
                            www.testtubegraphics.com

Comment

Originally posted by TrooperII View Post
                              treads like this
                              POST #29

I have to say that I like this the best , big print across the front of black fabric would look great.

Comment

Just skimmed threw the post and like what I see , But has anyone thought about our skull and cross wrench (stuck stickers) for the back ?

Comment

Working...
                                X