anyone on comanche club forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone on comanche club forum?

I am needing some factory long bed leaf springs and think as a last resort should try there....BUT....I have been waiting for a month or so for the forum moderator to grant me access to the site..everytime I try and log in it says this and to contact a moderator..

Anyone on there that could PM a mod on there and say YO let nickhuts in!

thanks
    Powerstrokes, Mustangs, and Jeeps.. oh my

Sent them a PM.

Comment

Pete the forum owner fixed you up... should be good to go now

Comment

upudllanpay shows a MJ in stock. long and short bed springs are same, 2wd and 4wd are technically different from factory (height) but all fit the same. i run 2wd leafs in my MJ
        the price they have is 15.99 for leaf spring. that's cheap

http://www.upudllanpay.com/cincinnati/search-inventory
        just don’t get stupid and stick a Chevy engine in your Jeep. Man I hate that

Comment

I think that maybe the difference from 2wd to 4wd is the spring rate. The stock springs on my '88 4wd held a load much better than the stock 2wd springs on my '91 and that would allow the 2wd to sit lower? I totally missed the LWB/SWB in the original post but yes, they all interchange.

Comment

Yup! I am aloud on there now! I got a email saying good to go. Thanks guys

i see a core charge on leaf springs there lol I guess they want their scrap money back? haha If i have time this weekend I will go check it out. I dont know how but my spings are bent to crap so its got the gangsta lean....too much air time with a harsh landing I guess
            Powerstrokes, Mustangs, and Jeeps.. oh my

Comment

Working...
            X