Bent Fabrications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent Fabrications?

Anyone dealt with them before? They are running a killer deal on a chassis right now and I'm seriously thinking of picking one up.

http://www.bentfabrications.com/
    JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
    87 Toyota Truggy

i have a Bent fab buggy also, he good guy to deal with and knows what he doing, but when u put a Smith buggy and Bentfab buggy sxs then u know why u pay little more for Smith
    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Does Smith have a website? I haven't been able to find any pricing for his stuff yet on Pirate.
      JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
      87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

no word of mouth, Hardline crawlers best way to get info or i could pm u sum
        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

I tried to get a basic 4 seat from Bent a couple years back and he told me he was not producing chassis anymore.. I ended up with a EOR that I like..

Comment

http://youtu.be/705Q3uGNkSw

this 1 my eor buggys ive seen, they do great work also
            SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
              I tried to get a basic 4 seat from Bent a couple years back and he told me he was not producing chassis anymore.. I ended up with a EOR that I like..
              he just posted on pirate about a month ago he is starting to produce chassis's again and is running an special on the first 10 out the door.
              beat up rusted out k5

Comment

few older of wifes bent fab
                Attached Files
                SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
                  i have a Bent fab buggy also, he good guy to deal with and knows what he doing, but when u put a Smith buggy and Bentfab buggy sxs then u know why u pay little more for Smith
                  what is the difference exactly?

Comment

Thanks for the info, guess I'll do a little more research and price shopping first. Twizted, that is similar to what I'm looking for, a basic tube chassis, except I want a two seater.
                    JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
                    87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

Smith alot more detail and alot more tube and 1 off buggy, i cut top off Bent chassis rite now and bending alot better looking cage and and engine cage, make it alittle nicer to the eye. hard to beat 2000 for a chassis also
                      SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

$2800 for a one seater or $3650 for a two seater, just not seeing the killer deal there. I'm sure there are guys on this site that could build an awesome chassi for alot less than that.

Comment

He is running a special intro pricing for the evo2 chassis. $1800 for the standard and $2k for the extended cab version. Still doing research, and trying to figure out what type and drivetrain I want to run.
                          JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
                          87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                            He is running a special intro pricing for the evo2 chassis. $1800 for the standard and $2k for the extended cab version. Still doing research, and trying to figure out what type and drivetrain I want to run.
                            Didn't see those prices,but they sound like a good deal for any decent chassis.

Comment

2k good deal id just add little for tube make it look more aetna type buggy. i dont like the tall shock hoops and square roofs u see on buggys around here. most comp type buggys around here look like they only used 4 sticks a tube, but i partial to Tn buggys
                              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Working...
                              X