Mega trucks make me sick!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mega trucks make me sick!!!!!!!!

does any1 else hate these useless boring trucks!!!

http://youtu.be/0xJM839afJ8
    SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Those are pretty bad ass. Who can't applicate Rocks, coil overs and high horse power... lol

Comment

It's not my thing but I don't hate them. I am sure there are some of those guys who say the same thing about all the rockbouncers.

To me they are pretty much the same thing as a rock bouncer in theory, built specifically for one application, they just look different.

I'd drive it for a weekend, lots of wopaw!

Comment

seems like once uve seen 1 video of them uve seen them all, i could watch rock bouncers all day long!! lmao
        SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by twiztedzuki View Post
          seems like once uve seen 1 video of them uve seen them all, i could watch rock bouncers all day long!! lmao
          I agree that it get's repetitive, but so does bouncing. I used to watch those videos all the time when they first started coming out but now they are kinda all the same to me as well. I suppose everything loses some novelty if you watch it over and over.

I'll ride shotgun in either though...lol

Comment

Same as above... I cannot say I hate them but they are not for me. They are purpose built. Everyone has thier own flavor.
            One Country, One Flag, One Language...
            LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

I enjoy watching anybody drive something like a 16 year old kid on meth.

Comment

How can you hate any rig that can do an 80 foot aired out jump and keep going? Hey, I'm not a mud truck guy either, but big jumps impress me.

Comment

I'd rock one tell the motor blow then sell it LOL
                  HOLD MY BEER!

Comment

I just hate that most of those guy cruise around the track blipping the throttle every now and then. If you have that much motor use it!

Comment

Definitely not on the top of my list.....but if I won the Mega-Millions jackpot there would be one sitting in the garage along side a bunch of other toys.

Comment

I just want something that sounds like that. That is a good sound
                        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X