Lost title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost title

I bought a motorcycle, had the title notorized but never put in my name, lost said title,called previous owner(friend of mine) to see if he would get a new title then switch it over to me. Said previous owner is out of state until August 24. So the question is can he call the dmv and get a new title mailed to his house?

I think you he to be there in person or you can file over internet. Google it or call dmv

Sent from my dumb phone!

Comment

Easiest way is get ur friend to sign a power of Atty for u to ge a duplicate title in his name....then take it from there
      DMV has the proper power of attorneys for u and him to sign
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

That to. Seeing as he's out of town that would take a while. Call dmv and ask.

Sent from my dumb phone!

Comment

Ur gonna have to either mail the guy a power of Atty to sign or get creative with the power of Atty without mailing it
          U can get the power of Atty on the DMV website
          Hope this helps
          For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Gonna check out their site right now. I was on the phone last night and searching on it sucks! Thanks!

Comment

Google. Ohio DMV power of Atty form

Comment

Working...
              X