final goodbuy to a dear freind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final goodbuy to a dear freind

:(:(:(may he rest in peace.I've known him for the past 12 years.people said then to stay away from him, that he's no good. but time has proven otherwise.

even recently, others have spoken how rough he looks, but he was always there for me when I need him. we spent time together every single week, except in the winter, when he would stay indoors, feelin useless.

he held buggy parts while I painted them, and held many a beer when the sun blistered down on us

best dang mower I ever had finally died tonight.
    original tires, belts, motor....brakes quit workin years ago. seat bracket tore off one of the times I rolled it so I welded on a tsc bargain special.I gave up on batteries years ago, been jump starting it for 5 seasons.
    there was a thread on here about box store mowers. yes they are cheaply made, but I paid $580 fer this thing new in 2000 and I don't think I can complain.
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

i may be a lil ruff on equipment...make someone a package deal on a mower and camry....lisa you need these...!.they be a limited edition matched pair
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

that's priceless.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Comment

Haaa, I've been jump starting mine for two seasons. I thought I was the only one cheap enough to do that.
        Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Sorry for you loss, I m sure things will work out for the family. but while we are on the death of loved ones, I jump started my Huskee mower for years. There was no body on it none of the switches worked and it used a quart of oil every 3/4 of a tank of gas and none of the tires held air for more than 1 day. She was a good mower, then when i was at work one day a couple of months ago, someone kidnapped her right out of my garage.:(

Comment

Do you have an address to send grass clipping and motor oil to?? RIP...

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss. I have one very similar to it that you can have if you want. Mine runs but the deck sits crooked and it mows a little funny. Never bothered to look at what might be wrong. Might be able to take two and make one really good one.
              JT Jones

83 Toyota - beater
              87 Toyota Truggy

Comment

well my old craftsman is grey and the steering has bee cobbed up for years and finally had to weld on some new metal to keep it going.. tire get low now and brakes seem to be gone and loves to droop the deck to one side.. and likes to catch fire every couple of seasons form the dead grass and oil on the deck when it blows up on the muffler.. but sure keeps going...
                Thanks,
                67fastback

-------------
                84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                87 sami - "SPLAT"
                87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Working...
                X