Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doin some debris clean up this weekend..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doin some debris clean up this weekend..

I rented a bobcat with a grapple on it for a week. Got a lot of ceders down, gonna be cutting them into managable chunks and picking them into a dumster/piles..they been havin dumpsters at the end of our road for debris cleanup but seems like they always get filled w peoples daily garbage so i had them plaCe a 25yard on my property to ensure room for debris to go.
    If anyones in the mood for some chainsaw action, i wouldent turn down any help! Ill be cutting and picking all weeknights but saterday is gonnabe the gitrdone day. Word is the county is dending out volunteers and a loader also, but not sure 100% on that yet

Thought id toss it out there, but i also realize that everyone is busy so if noone can make it i still like you guys!...hopefully it dont rain
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

If I didn't have to work thirds id be there with truck, trailer and chainsaw sorry man hopefully some make it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Comment

No prob...

There is some hardwood down too, and its all free to a good home, but yeah, mostly ceders.....

Comment

cedar is good for grilling . Did yoy ever figure out about your barn?

Comment

I figured out that i better build a real house before i put upup another shop....lol. Mobile homes may be bling and pimp and all, but they dont like heavy winds or tornados ...:)

Comment

Yeah. Heard that. hope all goes we'll

Comment

workin 6-12s or id drink beer and run chainsaw for yeee!
              SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Working...
              X