1st rendition of Woodman's JK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st rendition of Woodman's JK

It's not actually the first. It's the first one I am posting....

Tear it up. It has flaws but I need to get the conversation going so I can make alterations and corrections before putting a ton more time into it.

Tell me what's to change.

I know the cage is too tight to the body.
    I know the rear is not in line with the front.
    I know the lights on the roof are not spaced right.
    etc.

Point is - I got a color version up as a starting point instead of some part-sketches in B&W. We have a completed rig to rearrange.

Muted green on the exo because the full-on neon washed out the orange you drew your eye to it instead of the Jeep underneath.

Needs a oil pan...and hydrolinks...

Nice! U drew that? Is this the same jk that was just the shell ?
    my next rig will be on the trail before zuk 2.0 will

Comment

He is going to add wakeboard speakers to the roll bar.

Comment

I can't draw speakers. Or Amps. Or crossovers. Or game consoles. It's a flaw of mine, but I'm not seeking therapy. :)

Yeah I drew it. Did you never see the ones of Dave's FJ that was being built...? I've done quite a few concept drawings, but only Dave's has materialized and my drawing were actually used to change some things and avert spending more $$$ just to see something ugly and change it.

A could of my B&W were actually, technically better, but color makes or breaks it and lets the owner/decision-maker match up their vision with my pencil then hopefully the craftmen's efforts.

Comment

The hydro links would be cool.

doesn't need an oil pan. Dry sump. It'll go along with the screw-blower and bug-catcher I said the rig would be incomplete without. Better go 10:1 on the diffs because with that kind of power on tap just touching the pedal could put you in orbit or buried to the hubs in seconds. :)

Comment

Working...
          X