Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drmeece View Post
    Wish I had read this thread before I ordered the iroks
    The irocs will be a great step up for you! You will like em!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jfiscus View Post
      I've never run Iroks, but ever since I got my first set of TSLs I wouldn't switch to anything else. Like stated above, traction is not an issue for me either.
      (currently running 33x15.5 TSL SX)
      x2
      07 JKUR on 37's
      89 xj 2 dr 3 inch bds lift w/ 33x15.5x15 super swampers Sold :(
      Reppin the CJKC
      http://youtu.be/1maTFhqVxaY
      sigpic

Comment

I run bias. Irocks on my junk and it wont go anywhere.;)

Comment

I am running the Pit Bulls & luv em. With your vehicle weight being a little heavier than the sammi, you should get great sidewall flex at 6-8 pounds. I got them from a place in Jersey for $235 ea. OK 4wd. They hook up on everything & are extremely tough
          sigpic

Comment

i ran iroks on my YJ, and loved them, didn't wear wortha damn though. the TSL's give you so many more options to get creative with the groover, and when they are bald, you can just regroove the tread even deeper!

i'm about to start grooving my 2 new spare TSL's to look more like a set of boggers to run on the rear of mine

greg
            zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepHD View Post
              TSL SXs would be great but for an extra $50 a tire I will have to pass on them.

Thanks again.
              Josh
              That's what I'm talking about. With the 10% and free shipping, you might as well go with the SXs. No regrets man!!

BD
              '82 CJ-7, 6" lift, stock axles
              258, 35x15.50x15 TSL/SX
              Rustoleum Gray

Comment

Thanks for all the opinions. I was leaning towards the TSLs mostly due to price, but the comments and opinions helped my confidence in the decision
                I ordered the TSLs today from 4wheelparts.com 10% off plus free shipping!
                Last edited by JeepHD; 12-21-2007, 03:23 PM.
                1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

Originally posted by jamie L View Post
                  I am running the Pit Bulls & luv em. With your vehicle weight being a little heavier than the sammi, you should get great sidewall flex at 6-8 pounds. I got them from a place in Jersey for $235 ea. OK 4wd. They hook up on everything & are extremely tough
                  what size are you running?

How tall is the tire once it is mounted up?

Comment

Originally posted by kyrel69 View Post
                    what size are you running?

How tall is the tire once it is mounted up?
                    Running 38x12.5x16.5 on Hummer 8.25 rims. I will let you know what size they measure at mounted when I get them.

Later
                    1994 YJ, 4.0, 5 speed.

*2006 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 4x4 Auto,Quad cab, LongBed, Tekonsha Prodigy(Tow Rig)

Comment

From what I've heard and from personal experiance, Iroks seem to do better on lighter rigs,and suck on heavy ones.So my vote is for Iroks.

Comment

Originally posted by Snuts View Post
                        From what I've heard and from personal experiance, Iroks seem to do better on lighter rigs,and suck on heavy ones.So my vote is for Iroks.
                        I love them on my Samurai. Plus the extra height on the bias ply a plus.

Comment

I am a fan of the tsl i have yet to be impressed with iroks im running 36x12.50 tsls and am happy with them

Comment

Working...
                          X