Anyone run Toyo open country M/Ts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone run Toyo open country M/Ts?

I am looking for a good tire.. in the 35in 12.50 20in flava... any run toyos? how they wear? any other tire you would recomend????
    Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Mickey Thompson mtz is a really good tire and the Cooper stt is also good and available in an "E" load range
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

My buddy's that run the toyos on their diesels and pulling trucks all love em. Don't think I've ever seen em run on anything else.
      zuk buggy.....it'll be a jeep eventually.

Comment

I have Toyo A/Ts and love them.

Comment

I ran the M/Ts on my 2004 Rubicon and they were a great tire. I didn't have any complaints with them at all.

Comment

i ran them on two light weight rigs and loved them. one seen more street duty than the other. if they didnt get wider as they got taller i would still have them.
            One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by mckeddie View Post
              My buddy's that run the toyos on their diesels and pulling trucks all love em. Don't think I've ever seen em run on anything else.
              Yeah I am looking to run them on my Cummins... they seem to wear well on a heavy truck?
              Dont look @ me in that tone of voice or I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE SHIRT! :mad:

Comment

I have that exact size, same tire. They are Quiet and I have 40k miles on them and will buy them again when this set wears out. 06 f350. No complaints here! Two thumbs up from me!
                Powerstrokes, Mustangs, and Jeeps.. oh my

Comment

I have a set on dd 2500 crew cab.. put them on 70k and now have 129k and still going strong..
                  Thanks,
                  67fastback

-------------
                  84 Honda cr60r - for sale
                  87 Honda 200sx - for sale
                  67 Mustang fastback - under restoration MCA #63430
                  04 Silverado 2500 crew cab
                  87 sami - "SPLAT"
                  87 sami tin top - "Blue Fire"
                  88 sami - "Squirt"

My New Video Channel -http://www.youtube.com/PhillbillyProduction

My Video Channel - http://www.youtube.com/justworkn

Comment

Working...
                  X