Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the status of slade?

Wantin to go this weekend. Thanks

It's open. If current USFS plans go through, there won't be any action until March.
    Just another three linked stretched '95 YJ on 38s with a bunch of stuff scattered on the garage floor.

Comment

Originally posted by coachholland View Post
      It's open. If current USFS plans go through, there won't be any action until March.
      How'd the meeting go last night? Guess I should just jump over and check the board... :o
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

It went pretty well. By my guess, we had 50-60 people show up, maybe more. There weren't any seats left open in the courtroom. The matter was brought up with an initial outline of what was going on and what we hoped would happen and then opened up to comments from those in attendance. The comments were generally pretty thoughtful, though there were a couple of Agenda 21 comments thrown in.

We have the support of the county judge-executive, sheriff (many of you already know the family name of Townsend), magistrates and more congressmen are getting on board. The process is definitely evolving and unlike most land use fights, I have some real hope on this one.
        Just another three linked stretched '95 YJ on 38s with a bunch of stuff scattered on the garage floor.

Comment

great news, hope it works out in our favor!
          SMITH BUILT PERIOD

Comment

Glad to hear. And my thanks to everyone who's helped with the effort.
            I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Working...
            X