X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdriven - Introduction

Sup All,
    Wanted to introduce myself to everyone.
    I was born and raised in Lancaster Ohio. Been a Jeep guy since before I had my licence. I'm in the Air Force and have been all over the world in the last 18 years wheeling everything from CJ's, XJ's, ZJ's, and TJ's.

I'm married (18 years strong) with twin 12 yr old boys, a 4 month old baby girl, and a wife who loves to wheel almost as much as I do.

Currently I have an XJ that is on 38 TSL's with Beadlocks. It's chopped, locked, been rolled, it's ugly as hell but fun to drive. It has the 4.0/AX15/231 and I've modified just about every part of it. It's the wheelin toy.

I also have a FSJ 83 Cherokee with a 258/T176 that needs a tranny rebuild and a little TLC. It's going to be my daily driver when I clean it up.

My '05 Dodge CTD is my tow rig. It's a stock work truck.

Looking forward to hooking up with y'all on wheelin' trips and hang outs. I got to meet Beer Goggles and a few other guys at a NAXJA event. Good times.

Anyway, I just got here from Alaska and I'm looking to get involved with a good 4x4 club.
    Thanks.
    Tyson

Cool intro... Welcome!

Toss up some pics of rigs... when you want to go AMC360/t18/dana20 in the FSJ let me know, I might have a few odds and ends around...
    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

welcome.....
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Welcome, Whats your Usaf Job? I was a Crew Chief F15s F16s for several years

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to meeting you. Post up some pics of that XJ!

Comment

Here are a couple wheelin' pics and a family Pic. The family pic was taken when my daughter was two weeks old. We wheeled up to the top of Kings River trail in Sutton, Alaska. It was only a few weeks before we moved to Ohio.
              Had to get a trail in with her. I did the same kind of thing when my boys were first born. Break 'em in early. lol

Comment

Niiiice!

And welcome!
                DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Welcome.Good Looking rig...

Nick
                  Just a 200 dollar cherokee that wouldn't start ..
                  Ten years later same chrome grille ..

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Nice rig.

Comment

Cool rig! Good looking family too.

What axles are you running? I really like the back of your xj looks really cool!
                      Andy

Comment

It was good to meet you. Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                        X