Gear Marking Compuond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Marking Compuond

I'm starting to think I am the only person that ever uses it. No place around even knows what it is let alone get it. I talked to a few car dealerships that said they rebuilt diffs and the don't know either(scary). Last time I even called my instructor to find out where the heck they got it. He said Pep boys in Dayton. I went to the local one to find out its service only not auto parts. The guy at O rileys brought out a paint marker lol. So other than ordering it online does anyone know a local place to get it. Or are people using something different to check contact patterns when setting up diffs

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000HBM86Q

Thats what I use. I am sure you can get it at grainger or KOI

Comment

I wasn't happy with prussian blue or the red dye. I probably won't be happy unless I get the real stuff. Thanks though

Comment

Summit racing sells a can of it for about 5 bucks

Comment

Yeah Jegs has same thing. I just ordered from them since I have ordered from them in the past. Guess are far as locally its unobtainium in these parts lol

Comment

Maybe no one stocks it cause it come with a new set of gear and one little tube will do 3 or 4 set ups.

Comment

Working...
            X