Finally move in - Lebanon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally move in - Lebanon

I've been lurking around this board for awhile and been to a few meetings over the last year. After almost a year we finally bought a house and moved in last weekend. We are right outside Lebanon next to the Warren County Airport. If anybody is local let me know.

After bumming shop space from friends and work for a long time I finally have a shop of my own. 30x36 insulated and heated with a 10' tall door and 13' tall ceilings. Need to get everything unpacked and settled in at the house but can't wait to start working in the shop.

Congrats! Sounds awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats!!!
      I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Hahaha, I think you and I are cut from the same cloth my friend... I too posted up a pic of the garage when I moved into a new home...!! Congrats!

Here's Brad's garage: (for those not logged into the other site...)
        Attached Files
        brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
        Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Sweeeeet...
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Thanks for fixing the picture!

Yep, who cares what the house looks like. There is an attached 2 car garage on the house but that just means the wife has a place to park her vehicle and the kids can keep their bikes and toys on the other side.

Comment

congrasts I am going nuts waiting to move into my house
              86 Ford Bronco

Comment

Originally posted by blazerbrad View Post
                ...There is an attached 2 car garage on the house but that just means the wife has a place to park her vehicle and the kids can keep their bikes and toys on the other side.
                Same exact thing here... although I do get "winter-time privileges" in the garage when I can move the toys to the shed for the cold months...

Post up if an extra hand would be helpful for initial setup/moving stuff around... It's always quite a job getting settled... Our hobby and "support items" usually mean that we have more heavy junk than the average person...
                brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
                Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X