Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy intro

Hey all,
    I was searching around for parks near the Cincinnati area, & stumbled upon this group. I'll be moving down from the UP of Michigan next month and look forward to catching a club meeting, meeting new people and checking out some new trails!

Wheeler: 96 Geo tracker

32" MTR Kevlars, 1.5" lift, modified a-arms, turbo. I'm still working on how to make the front driveline cooperate

Hauler: 06 Duramax

I'm aiming to hit up the Badlands for the UMC event in June and Zukimelt at DTOR. Still on the hunt for a place with a garage in the area, but either way the Geo will be in tow. Look forward to meeting some of you soon.

Zach

I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile........then walk into a pole.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      Thanks,
      Jeff

Comment

Welcome!! I like your toys!!
        2013 RZR S

Comment

Welcome!!! Where at in the UP? I go up there every year to the town of Curtis for some boating and fishing on lake big manistique and south manistique. Beautiful place!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I go to school & work in The Houghton area. Ive spent some time salmon fishing out of Big bay near Manistique and its hard beat.

Comment

Welcome... Just remember... Near Cincinnati, we don't have nearly the infrastructure/equipment to deal with the type of snow in your pic.. and the drivers here are IDIOTS even if it rains, not to mention snows...
              brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
              Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Haha yeah i expect that. We've still got over 4 feet on the ground and they're calling for another 8-14" tonight.

Comment

Nice to meet you at the meeting, and that is one NEAT looking little geo!

Robert
                  DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
                  Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Working...
                  X