Gray hill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is a ramjet 502.
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

big power... silly big power... imma have to go big block eventually, i know it...

i bet Jeff H could hook me up....

Comment

I want big block power.

Comment

i wont go big block til i get 2" shafts in my rocks... the kind of power i want will twist stockers like crazy...

who knows, maybe i wont need the BB power... or want it. i should get what i have running first i guess.

Comment

5 tons. I really want to build a buggy

Comment

i have seen sets of 5 ton axles go damn cheap, like 600 bucks or so... pretty big and heavy... 10 lug rims, etc.

Comment

If you read the thread sarge posted with the video they say that guy was running 2" shafts in those rockwells!! Crazy!
                '84 Cherokee body welded to an '86 Blazer frame , fuel injected 350, 700r4 trans, np208 t-case, 44 front and a welded 14 bolt in the rear on 35" boggers, radiator in the rear, and a full cage

Comment

These guys are who I have been chatting with and about. I get funny feelings inside just watching em :o . These buggies are what has inspired me to build a high powered single seater but that build will not be until next year and by then they will have probably moved on to something even badder and I will be outdated!
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X