Suspension seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension seats?

I am looking to get a suspension seat for a comfy ride. I think I want either a Prp daily Driver or a Mastercraft rubicon/ nomad. I hate to just order one without sitting in one first. Anyone have one of those models I could check out before ordering? That or any opinions

Thanks Tim

Might be a really tight fit. I had a Corbeau JP seat in my TJ and loved it. It seemed a little stiff at first but at the end of the day my back felt much better.
    Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

I remember sitting in your corbeau jp for a.minute. I take it that was the regular narrow one. Yes it was a tight fit on me.

Comment

I have some prp fat guy seats you could sit in. located in Fairfield. just got to climb over some bars....
        One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

I love my Corbeau RS seats. Good to a 42" waist. Even after wheeling all weekend, my back never hurts. I'm in Ross if you want to try them out.

Comment

I think I am sold on the PRP seats. Thanks for the tour Scott. My boy didnt fall asleep until 5 minutes from the house. He went on about the buggys.

Comment

glad I could help.. I figured he would have been history before you got out of my lot..
              One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by timido View Post
                I remember sitting in your corbeau jp for a.minute. I take it that was the regular narrow one. Yes it was a tight fit on me.
                I meant a tight fit in the Jeep, not for you. Do you still have a center console?
                Ian

06 Toyota 4Runner

Comment

Yup still have a center console.

Comment

Well I got a new Mastercraft seat on the cheap so I will try that one for now. Tim

Comment

Working...
                    X