Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carwash Crawler - Build Thread... again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mike. Do you have enough room to mount another 33 over top of the one laying sideways. I like the way that looks.

Comment

• Battery in. El-Cheapo build it yourself, racecar battery tray. Like $12 at the race shop, but perfect for my needs. I needed an outer flange with holes so i could bolt it to the firewall. I wanted a bling optima-specific one from btf or somewhere,but it wouldnt work for what i needed... so i have the ghetto tray.

Comment

• Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
        Hey Mike. Do you have enough room to mount another 33 over top of the one laying sideways. I like the way that looks.
        yes, but would be a ***** to get them out...keep in mind, that will all be paneled, and that bar is 5' off the ground... imma run them vertical i think.

thanks again for the tank, if it wasnt for you, i'd still be dreaming about 43's.

Comment

• Picked up a couple of little BADASS coolers from Summit. I needed a cooler for my PS and for the Trans.(i don't trust the radiator cooler, but i will run both). This little unit is WELL MADE and tight, i love it. Made by Derale. Comes stock with -6 AN fittings, sweet little fan, and any parts you could imagine needing to mount it to whatever kind of hose or line you plan on using...

Comment

• fan pulls 400 CFM, comes with a thermostat and everything...

Comment

• you could make the larger tanks fit if you cut everything up and make the entire thing longer.... j/k :)
              Looking great so far!!!

Comment

• ha, indeed... the last thing i need now is to move backwards... been there done that.

Comment

• Originally posted by carwash View Post
                  yes, but would be a ***** to get them out...keep in mind, that will all be paneled, and that bar is 5' off the ground... imma run them vertical i think.

thanks again for the tank, if it wasnt for you, i'd still be dreaming about 43's.
                  You are welcome.
                  You dont have to remove them if you do the filler hose thing like we talking about Sunday. PS. did you get the info. from Rob on the composite tanks?

Comment

• yes i did... may go that route, due to the fear of never knowing how low my fuel is. rob also mentioned digital gauges... what you think of them ?

Comment

• Originally posted by tinbeater View Post
                      You are welcome.
                      You dont have to remove them if you do the filler hose thing like we talking about Sunday. PS. did you get the info. from Rob on the composite tanks?
                      how would i get a filler hose to that bottom tank with it hidden behind 3 panels and under another tank... i dont want it to be a 3 hour process putting fuel in, ya know.

I do need to build a jumper tho, that's for sure.

Comment

• Run 2 propane tanks on their side in the rear. Driveshafts look niiiiice!
                        sigpic

Comment

• 2 tanks on their side in the rear is a no go... gonna run them vertical. waiting on my clamps to come...

Comment

• The roll cage will be protecting them and they will be completely inside right? Would hate to have a barbecue without the marshmellows. (the weiner is gonna be driving)
                            sigpic

Comment

• the only thing exposed will be the top of the can... and not in harms way.

Comment

• Originally posted by 94Dodge Truggy View Post
                                (the weiner is gonna be driving)
                                Now that's funny....HEHE

Sorry couldn't pass that one up.

Comment

Working...
                                X