Good places to eat in Hamilton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good places to eat in Hamilton.

I am rehabbing a.four.family in Hamilton. What are some good places to eat? I do try to get to walts bbq whenever I'm in the area but what else is there?
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Jollies is one of my favorites. Not to far from Walts.

Comment

Wings on brookwood.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Texas roadhouse, el mariachi

Comment

Whatever you do stay away from Richards Pizza... its popularity is more exaggerated than Cummins MPG's! ;)

I've had great food in the Riverbank Café . .it's a little pricy and snotty but good.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post
            Whatever you do stay away from Richards Pizza... its popularity is more exaggerated than Cummins MPG's! ;)

I've had great food in the Riverbank Café . .it's a little pricy and snotty but good.
            We went to Riverwalk when it first opened it was pricey snotty and the food sucked. I am glad the food got better.

I like Richards Pizza every once in a while. Steak Hoggies and white Pizza are good.

Milillo's Pizza Is Yummy

Comment

Riverbank cafe is closed.

Allen's Market is a hole in the wall corner store with great deli if you want a lunch meat sandwich.
              One Country, One Flag, One Language...
              LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by timido View Post
                We went to Riverwalk when it first opened it was pricey snotty and the food sucked. I am glad the food got better.

I like Richards Pizza every once in a while. Steak Hoggies and white Pizza are good.

Milillo's Pizza Is Yummy
                I've heard both good and bad about Riverbank..I might have also been dinking which has been know to cloud my judgment.

Milillo's ,I'll look into that.

Comment

Chester's Pizza for the win.
                  One Country, One Flag, One Language...
                  LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK5 View Post

23 mpg on the highway with an 8000 lb lifted truck! Oh yeah!
                    sigpic

Comment

This is exactly what I was looking for thank you!!!!
                      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

"gina's" italian food next to flubs ice cream and "el mariachi" mexican is good.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X