Milton Water passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milton Water passing

Some of you may remember Milt from the beginings of CORE he and his wife were a joy to ride with and will be missed.

WATERS, Milton H. age 71 of Hamilton, passed away at his residence on Thursday, August 15, 2013. He was born in Sheridan, IN on February 17, 1942 to Donn and Roseamond (Meadows) Waters. He married Diane Schlabach on November 7, 1964. He was a volunteer firefighter and EMT in Overpeck for more than 45 years, several of those years serving as Chief. Milton was employed as a conductor for Conrail for 30 years. He is survived by his children, Steven R. (Hollie) Waters, Wendy (Chris) Waters-Connell and Angela M. (Tim) Dewald; grandchildren, David Connell, Jackson Connell, Weston Dewald, Samantha Dewald, Sophia Dewald, Cameron Dewald, Cody Waters, Shawnee Waters, Josie Waters, Kyra Waters and Trenton Waters. He was preceded in death by his wife, Diane Waters; son, Milton D. Waters; parents; and stepmother, Lydia Waters. Visitation will be 10am until time of service (12noon), Tuesday, August 20, 2013, at the Brown Dawson Flick Funeral Home, 1350 Millville Avenue, Hamilton. Burial will follow in Hickory Flat Cemetery. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to St. Clair Township Fire Department, 3900 Trenton Road Hamilton, Ohio 45011. Condolences can be made at www.browndawsonflick.com

Sorry to hear this... Uncle Holly will be missed...

I had not heard that "Mom" (as I think we referred to her) had also passed...

My condolences to the entire family...

brad
    brad

5.0L | 435 | 203 | 300 | 4.10 | 39.5
    Buildup BACK underway...

sigpic

Comment

Uncle holly will surely be missed. Many good times were had. I will be in the area I will pay my respects tomorrow
      91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

I am very sorry to hear this. He was a really good guy and a joy to have been able to wheel with.

Comment

I am very sad to read this news. I haven't been on this site in a long time and figured what the heck I'll see what C.O.R.E. has been up to.

I didn't even know Mom died. I will spend some time in my garage tonight hammering on some rusty piece of metal to cover any sounds of wimpy-ness in my expressions. I shall pound on that metal until I can laugh again. The splitting of the black water tank rushes to my mind, but I won't laugh about it now. But I will this evening with a cold beer and some sour muscles.

My heart and prayers goes out to the family.

Paul

Comment

Paul,
            i have to say that i had forgot about the poop tank , i laughed and then my allergies got me, i believe that was my first official trip with CORE ... classic

Comment

Working...
            X