bad sellers/buyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad sellers/buyers

Some forums have a rule about such postings and a few even have a place specifically for such issues? Where does CORE stand on this? Just curious at this point.

I would think that being a local forum, most sales would be face-to-face. That should limit the risks of theft and fraud...

No?

(Edit: Oh, Kettering, maybe not...)
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by Incommando View Post
      Some forums have a rule about such postings and a few even have a place specifically for such issues? Where does CORE stand on this? Just curious at this point.
      Well I hope this doesn't become(or hasnt become ?)an issue but I do understand that every great once and a while a situation can come up. As far as a place on the board for this subject we as mods and admins can discus it but I think (and this is an opinion) that sometimes it ends up with a bunch of keyboard warriors chiming in with no real positive outcome. I would like to know if there is a situation that comes up and can be handled with a p.m. and not a public bash session but if someone feels that a public airing is the only solution then we might have to deal with that at that time.

I will see what the others think as this is only my opinion.
      Hope this answers some of your concerns.
      If you have something specific you would like to know send me a p.m and we can discus it.

Thanks
      One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Flxratd View Post
        Well I hope this doesn't become(or hasnt become ?)an issue but I do understand that every great once and a while a situation can come up. As far as a place on the board for this subject we as mods and admins can discus it but I think (and this is an opinion) that sometimes it ends up with a bunch of keyboard warriors chiming in with no real positive outcome. I would like to know if there is a situation that comes up and can be handled with a p.m. and not a public bash session but if someone feels that a public airing is the only solution then we might have to deal with that at that time.

I will see what the others think as this is only my opinion.
        Hope this answers some of your concerns.
        If you have something specific you would like to know send me a p.m and we can discus it.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. Although my personal issue started with a face to face sale based on an ad here I have no intention of bringing it here. It is my fault for agreeing to take payments from what appeared to be a long time upstanding member and.... you guessed it: excuses and now dodging. Oh well. Lesson learned. Thinking about it I just became curious. Some forums I frequent do and some don't. Question answered about here, though. Again, it is my fault for breaking a cardinal rule about trusting people. We all know what Karma is though...

Comment

Originally posted by Incommando View Post
          Thanks for the reply. Although my personal issue started with a face to face sale based on an ad here I have no intention of bringing it here. It is my fault for agreeing to take payments from what appeared to be a long time upstanding member and.... you guessed it: excuses and now dodging. Oh well. Lesson learned. Thinking about it I just became curious. Some forums I frequent do and some don't. Question answered about here, though. Again, it is my fault for breaking a cardinal rule about trusting people. We all know what Karma is though...
          sorry to hear and glad I could answer and believe me im all to familiar with trusting people. im sitting on one myself that I have come to the conclusion that the money will never appear and this is someone I had dealt with several times so I thought it was safe and now I just call an leave messages for fun
          One of these days Zuk 2.0

Comment

Working...
          X