nitrogen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nitrogen?

looking for a 20 cu ft tank. any suggestions out there on price, etc? located in northern ky. local welding shop i normally deal with doesnt do 20 cu ft tanks. could probably do a 40 too, just want to be able to carry it with me so i can tune at the trail.

R&M welding in wilder wants $160 (if I remember right) for a 40. that is brand new, filled to 1400psi. I was looking a while ago for some and this is the only place i got a quote from. You might be able to find something cheaper somewhere, not sure where else to look.
    Project ZJ (Zombie Jeep)- 1995 Jeep ZJ undergoing axle swap, 4-link, and becoming a firewall buggy.

Comment

i called them because that is who i normally deal with. they wanted $335 for regulator and tank and he told me they could only do a 80 cu ft tank? maybe i should talk to someone else there.

Comment

I stopped by there sometime late last year to ask them about it. That was for a tank only, no regulator, since we bought one online already.
        Project ZJ (Zombie Jeep)- 1995 Jeep ZJ undergoing axle swap, 4-link, and becoming a firewall buggy.

Comment

picked up a full 20 cu ft tank from wright bros for $84 and found a 0-400 psi nitrogen reg for $52 shipped on Amazon. Already had a hose and bought the no loss chuck on ebay for $40. Less than $200 for the whole setup. Not disappointed at all.

Comment

Working...
          X