Water heater and roofing companies in Lebanon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water heater and roofing companies in Lebanon

Have a couple of home projects and looking for recommendations of places around Lebanon to do the following:

1. Water heater replacement - it is leaking and periodically will not kick back on. 50 gal. propane.

2. Roofing work - missing several shingles off the shop roof from a storm a week ago...either just repair if it's in decent shape or bite the bullet and reshingle the whole thing.

I am a plumber and can do the heater but I don't think I'm available until probably next weekend
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Thanks for the offer but my neighbor came over and helped. Switched from a 50 gal. propane to 80 gal. electric so it was a little more involved.

Still need to get a roofer in soon. Just hate randomly calling places out of the yellow pages.

Comment

Don't know where your located but I used arvin home improvement for my roof.

Comment

Originally posted by itbrokeagain View Post
          I am a plumber and can do the heater but I don't think I'm available until probably next weekend
          Ha, I was going to recommend you, but I didn't know if you travelled that far...
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

Originally posted by WrenchMonkey View Post
            Ha, I was going to recommend you, but I didn't know if you travelled that far...
            [emoji106]
            91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

Working...
            X