propane fill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propane fill

Looking for a place somewhere around the Fairfield / Hamilton area to get propane tanks filled / exchanged . I have the 30 lb aluminum basic forklift tanks, the place I normally use on Tylersville Rd. In Fairfield has decided to raise their price from $23 to $35 per tank, Anyone know of a good place that is reasonable ?
    No need for a Winch...You just have to make it !!

I recently heard a rumor that tractor supply fills them now but not sure if it's true yet or not
    S10 with a few air shocks..

Comment

I've filled 20lb and 100lb tanks at tractor supply. They were pretty cheap.

Comment

We have all of our tanks filled at Tractor Supply as well (100lb for the house and 20lb for the grills) ....$1.69/gal a few weeks ago; but with a quick search it looks like $2.09/gal is the market rate right now.
        1985 4runner "Redneck Gigalo"

Comment

Thanks guys I will give tractor supply a call and see what they say.

Comment

Just talked to them on the phone, they told me $1.79 a gallon, they told me my aluminum tank holds 7.5 gallons, if this is right this will be the cheapest I have ever gotten Propane. I will head there shortly to find out, will keep you all posted.

Comment

Well I just got all 3 tanks filled for a grand total of $31.27 I cannot believe they are able to sell propane that cheap and by the gallon, if I had gone to the other place the price would have been $105.00 Thanks for the info... no one should look any further than Tractor supply

Comment

That is cheap! Most places charge $17-$18 to either fill or exchange a 20 lb. grill tank (4-ish gallons).

Comment

Working...
                X