New here, do you know this YJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, do you know this YJ?

Howdy guys and gals. I am a long time automotive enthusiast and have had plenty of fast fun vehicles. I picked up a 1 owner, clean Carfax, NO RUST what-so-ever (ANYWHERE- it was used as a "show Jeep" by a 70 year old retired Vietnam Veteran) 93 YJ, 4 cylinder, manual w/ A/C with 97k on the clock and appears to have seen no weather or even rain...
    It had some very "odd" things done to it such as DVD player, strobe lights, lights in the mirrors etc...

I am modifying it to look like a YJ I didn't end up buying and wanted to know if any of you know the vehicle and can tell me some of the parts.

This is the Wrangler I didn't win and have already ordered Bikini Top, Tonnue, wind jammer, fender flares (I went with 4.5"... think they are 6"?), side steps and guess on the wheels.... went with 15x10's and 32's (do you think this is what it has?)

It goes in for paint (even thought factory paint is immaculate) next week.
    What size lift and bumpers are on it?

Here is mine after removing most of his stuff.

Thanks

[URL="http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/performancemark/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150820_172308_zpsepje10sg.jpg.html"][/URL

Anyone?

Comment

I've never seen it before. They might've been a member before I joined.

Comment

I have never seen it. I have been around many years

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

Comment

he was a member a couple years ago... pretty sure his name is Chris, but i can't recall his last name....
          sigpic
          chris hodges
          96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
          71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Chris Hudson
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            chris hodges
            96 fzj80 3x locked, 4"lift, 37s, homebrew sliders and bumpers,a work in progress
            71 fj55, SOA, locked...The jungle bus... retired

Comment

Originally posted by gothodgie View Post
              Chris Hudson
              Yup. gryphon is his user name. http://www.cincyoffroad.com/forum/member.php?u=1596

Comment

Working...
              X