Led lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led lights

Is there anyone around here that sells them or am I stuck going to eBay?
    91 fj 80 on 37 Nitto Muds with a 10k winch. Cage and sliders coming soon.

4Mudders up on 32. At Grays Towing.
    DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
    Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

I am looking for some headlight bulbs to go in my projector housings. I had hids but they caused all kinds of electrical meltdowns so I stuck some halogens in there. I'm not happy with the halogens and I can't go back to regular headlight housings because you have to cut out the headlight panel to make the projectors fit

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Do I just walk into grays towing?

Comment

Yep. Or hit up Adam Fertig on facebook, in TriState Jeeps.
          DIRTY DEEDS, DONE DIRT CHEAP
          Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stranger

Comment

These are the housings. I'm guessing it was China hid stuff. Housings ballasts and bulbs were 150. Unfortunately I did my hid research after I had issues. I found out it takes a lot to get diesels to get along with HIDs. They ended up frying my injector module.

Comment

They were not tied into the factory system. Everything was separated but what I found out is the radio frequency The ballasts put out messes with the electronics. The ballast also pulls too much power on startup and the computer sees 0 volts. I tried running each light to a separate battery, both to one battery, both to the other battery, and both to the main lug on the fuse block. I heard it is a common diesel problem

Comment

I don't know the specifics on the why's but powerstroke forums are full of this stuff

Comment

Kind of. The hids were causing all kinds of goofy stuff. Once when I switched them on the throttle went wide open and stuck. Usually it killed the engine. Eventually the idm shorted. Maybe it was cheap hids but I don't want to deal with them anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X