Been out all nite playing in the stuff
    roads are junk
    10 to 12 inches on the ground
    and about the same on all the roads
    Is awesome
    you guys are gonna miss it
    drifts over the roads is up to 2 feet in places
    Attached Files
    For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

We got it good too....havent measured it yet but its probably the same as what you got over there.

My husky loves it

88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

Now is the time to play
      in it
      B/4 they clear the roads
      For you guys who can't drive, I have owned a frame rack for several years. Prices are based on your skill and ability to wreck it....

Comment

Yea...too bad my rear brakes are sticking on the 4Runner causing my ass end to slide out from under me when I come to a stop.

I did a little playing in the Rav4 yesterday. That thing is GREAT in the snow. Just no fun because you can't put it in 2wd.
        88 4Runner, 350 V8 swap in progress

http://staff.4x4wire.com/adamf

Comment

Originally posted by 4RunnerAdam View Post
          Yea...too bad my rear brakes are sticking on the 4Runner causing my ass end to slide out from under me when I come to a stop.
          At least your rear brakes are workng, mine died a few months ago. Causes for a no control stop
          I believe this will be our finest hour

Comment

Saturday morning I took the trailer with the quad, samurai, and 2 snow mobiles to oxford ohio. Blasted through 3+ foot drifts out in the flat farm lands and had snow packedin the engine bay of the truck and did some drifting with the trailer too! Had a cop stop me and tell me to get off the roads and asked what I was hauling. I told him I had extraction equipment with me and he was baffled that I made it from fairfield to oxford with the barn behind me.

Saw a state dump truck plow in a ditch that swallowed up 80 percent of the rig. All you could see was the bed. Gave him a ride back to base.

Snow mobiles were a blast! Quad disappeared a few times in the drifts! Samurai needs heat.
            sigpic

Comment

The final official tally for my area (just NW of Columbus) was 17"...went suburban wheelin', never left my subdivision. There were streets that I had to turn around on because my K5 with 39.5" Swampers and lockers couldn't make it. The snow was piling up on my winch and grill and it looked like it was that deep for at least another 100'. Later in the day when the main streets in the subdivision were clear there were windrows from the plows blocking sidestreets that were up the windows on my Chevy 2500HD.

While I was out playing in my K5, some other dude in his new stock Z-71 Chevy decided to try to follow me around. Needless to say he got stuck so I pulled him out with the winch (not that I needed it, but hadn't got to use it for a few months).

Comment

Well I paid for the plow and then some , I was having more fun then plowing , even took the wife out to dinner in the Jeep ....... buuuurrrrr cold ride home , but fun

Comment

glad we got a few pic's
                  a lot of it is melted now
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X